Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Visit to Victoria to see Nana!

So, this is Andrew's third summer selling for Vivint, so I guess I can say I am a Vivint wife. haha. We are gypsies, we already kind of were, and now for sure we are with this job. I have lived in so many places...all my life actually, so I am used to moving. This summer we have been in Camrose and Red Deer, and we will be a few more places before the summer ends. I was always planning on taking a trip back to Victoria to see my parents and other family and friends. Plus, I really wanted them to see Jayna, since she had changed so much since the end of April! It was so fun to go home, it was a good break and nice to get some help with Jayna during the day. I took these next few pics right after we got off the plane. Jayna was a perfect angel on the plane, which was awesome. And Nana couldn't wait to hold her!
I snapped a few shots of Jayna and my Mom the next morning, July 2nd. She is just over 6 months old here...and my Mom is about 45 lol.
Near the end of our visit, it got really hot outside and we went to the Resavoir by our house to relax in the sun and water. As usual, Jayna is chill wherever we go.
Thanks Mom for being my Mother and such a good example of Motherhood. I love you, and Jayna is going to have an amazing Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment