Friday, July 20, 2012
Girls Night, family style
This post is mostly for my Mom (Nana). On Sunday night, July 8th, we had an all girls sleep over with my two neices Emma and Arianna! They got to spend the night with us since we were going back to Calgary the next morning and could drop them off! This was monumental since they had never been allowed to do this before, and we were beyond excited! First thing we did when their parents drove away was scream and jump up and down in a circle! haha. (I don't ever think I will grow up)Then we wanted to take advantage of the warm weather, so we went for a walk to the park ouu ahhh, very exciting I know, but it's Carstairs. It was kind of crazy with the mosquitoes actually, and we ran screaming through the grass to get to the park, since they are the worst there! I took a bunch of pictures for my Mom, because she is an avid scrapbooker and I know she would want to scrapbook her first sleepover with her grand daughters! My Mom and Auntie can be a lot of fun, and they were just like little school girls themselves!
Walking to the park, look at the excitement in their eyes!
First stop...teeter totter. Arianna was about to fall off!
So Nana and Auntie decided to help the girls out!
My Auntie's idea to try and look like animals in a cage, lol
Meanwhile, Anna is loving taking care of Jayna, she is such a good babysitter that girl!
Slide time!
The Queen's of the Castle...
After the park, we headed downstairs because it was still soo hot! Auntie was bringing down a mattress for the girls to sleep on and got the bright idea to slide down the stairs on it! Oh my gosh, this is why I love her, she is so fun! My Auntie is in her 60's and actually has osteoporosis really bad! She has broken her wrist twice and has screws etc in it, and her ankle once and has metals plates and screws in it! However, she still takes risks and lets nothing stop her from being her crazy free spirited self! We all had a few go's at it, some good wholesome fun!
Cousins!
Then we had ice cream and the girls played with Jayna. She loved to touch Arianna's face, well actually pinch her face. Jayna has a super strong grip and little nails that are sharp no matter what and she puts those together to equal pain for whoever she gets her little fingers ahold of! In this case it was Arianna's face. Good thing she's so darn cute, you forgive easily that way, lol.
Or if you're really lucky she'll get your hair!
My Mom was leaning over Jayna and her glasses fell on her face! We were all laughing so hard, kind of one of those times you had to be there! Jayna didn't know what the heck was on her face and she couldn't really see through them either, she kept trying to touch them with her fingers and would miss! Finally, she got them off. I won't do that again, cause I don't want to damage her sensitive eyes if that's possible, but it was a good laugh.
It really was a fun girls night, and I sure love my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment